Last month I posted about measuring ministry differently for the new century.
In this video I want to talk about some other metrics for measuring church health.
We all know that “nickels & noses” doesn’t tell us if ministry is actually happening.
Neither do the following suggestions but at least they are more interesting:
- Square footage (3,700 sq. ft)
- Pounds (400 vs. 300 lbs)
- Carrying Capacity
- Bone Structure
- Who is present not just how many are
- Attendance patterns (150 for 88)
- Giving patterns (200 or 1200)
- Expectations on Specializations
- Conversation Contribution
“Growth isn’t always good and bigger is not always better.”